Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Oxford life

I feel a little guilty about not coming down to London on the weekends, but with 16,000 students Oxford has a pretty good night life.

And what are we here for.... really?

So after work drinks on Friday night its back on the bus, home to Oxford.

By the time you attend the lunch, followed by catching up with the other MBA students at the pub on Saturday night, a stop in at the ice cream shop that’s open till midnight. (well something has to be the last coffee shop shuts at 8pm and it’s a Krispy Cream’s – not sure its actually counts as coffee) it really feels like the weekend just flies’ by.

Last weekend we also managed to squish in catching up with one of the girls from work who also lives in Oxford.

By the time Richard does his hours of Study and I run up to the shops and back again to get what I have forgotten. And then the staying on top of the washing…

Its back to work.

No comments: