Friday, October 05, 2007

Old or Crazy?

What can I say, it was a really bad day at work, but some how I’m really calm.

I’m still my normal self e.g. I worked all the way home on the bus till 11.30 pm on the issue and then when I got to work at 6.50 am back working on it again, so I know I still have my drive but yet I don’t feel stressed, I’m not crying. Is it living in Oxford and being able to completely escape it or does Richard make me sain? Or am I just getting hard and old?

Couple of people at work are leaving, one of them a little bitter, I can see they have poured their heart and soul into work and I think they have nothing left. They are going to take a few months off and just do lunch, don’t think I could ever do that.

Your not going to believe the number of passwords and user ID I have to remember now. One to turn on my computer, anther to log onto my computer one to connect to the bus network, one to connect to the work network, and then one for every email account and blog account I have.

Can life get any crazier?

No comments: