After Pilates yesterday I went to the V&A museum they had a display on New York fashion, so got my fix that way.
The last couple of weekends I have been catching up with Lisa P which has been great.
London is crazy there really just is to much to do but I have been having a good go of it.
I think I am more settled now that I kind of know where I am moving too. I am going to have to schedule some more trips to Oxford though to figure out the whole moving thing.
We had a Team Building afternoon on Tuesday it was so much fun. Kind of like a treasure hunt thing where you had to work out the answer from the clues but then the answer had to be a photo. I was a little unsure at first but then anything that involves running around London and taking silly photos has got to be fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment