Sunday, July 15, 2007

Last Weekend (first weekend in July)
















Went to watch the start of the Tour De France, well its just one of those things and you have to do everything once right?? Its in London, I’m in London, so why not also I don’t think I will ever get to watch the start of the Tour de France live from London ever again.

Sunday was spent in Oxford, makes me realise how much I love the water (not London rain by the way which as per normal its raining at this minute) I managed to get an Interview and tour at Said Oxford Business school so went again on Friday, it’s a lot newer than London Business School and the facilities where really modern.
I also managed to squish in a trip to Christ Church which, I am sure you have all seen before as the Christ Church College's dining hall is the dinning hall from the Harry Potter Movie.

Oxford was less people, less cars, greener, Pretty River, different atmosphere to crazy, bustling London.

I did love the organic markets at oxford, not that I don’t have them in Chiswick, but the one in Chiswick is just fruit, but I don’t think I will be rushing to buy the yabbies, they where huge maybe buy one as a pet, but that’s it.

No comments: