Well back in Lovely London and one of the things which is great about London is the News. I can kind of get addicted to watching CNN 24 hours straight and its just the same news story every 30 mins, but I try not to.
But just reading the Metro on the way to work and then the lite on the way home and then Saturdays the Independent, I will admit that I didn’t read the news as much as I should off in Australia, but they really do ram the Environmental issues down your throat over hear which I think is great. . I do feel like I know what’s going on everywhere in the world over here. Darfur is making me rather depressed, but I can see that we are n’t doing anything about it, else it would n’t continue to happen.
I have to say sorry to the Love of my life New York that is one thing London has over you, more International/global News coverage.
It was interesting visiting Portugal, but I have decided my next trip will be more green, hence I am going by boat to Amsterdam.
Sunday, July 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment