Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Vienna

I was pretty impressed with the Toilet in the Office in Vienna, it had this little arm thing that came out and cleaned the toilet seat and which at the same time the actual seat itself spins around so it can all be cleaned.


This got me thinking…


Rich and I had this thing of where ever we went we would always clime something so Collosseum here, Spanish Steps there, Leaning Tower of Pisa, Eiffel Tower etc.., you get the idea.
So Vienna I decided was going to be toilets.
So after a pretty impressive technically advanced toilet, I set off on my mission. Next stop the Opera Toilet, with lovely art work and of course opera music this was a joy to visit. And the Opera music also had an addional benefit, you could n’t hear your neighbours in the room next door with the lovely music.
Next I had to take a bus, which I could n’t believe I managed to find the actual bus stop, (why are information boths always closed when I want them) then get off and at the right stop and then walk 50 meters. (the directions where all in German and I know aberlutely nothing in German at least I can count to 10 in Italian, French and Japanese and say please and thank you) So for me a pretty big achivevement, condering I am cable of getting lost in London just trying to buy lunch.
And finally the Toilet of Modern Art, with a lovely water fountain in its entrance. This was a pretty funky toilet the basins had mirrors where decorated and of course the toilets as well.


No comments: