Well I sill had n’t managed to read any of the three guide books I had lugged over hear from my local London Library. But my map had a picture of a ferris wheel, so after some strawberry’s and weird yogurt. (all yogurt is wired which is n’t from Australia - but I still eat it, it just does n’t taste the same.) I set off, I found out that this ferris wheel is the oldest in the world, built in 1897 and was also in the James Bond movie “The Living Daylights”, what can I say I am always up for a Ferris wheel ride and it also had a pretty good view to enable me to work out what I was going to see next.
Next on the list, I then went back to just near work to the Stephasdom Church, it was amazing, also had catacombs underneath, so always a winner for me. I then decided to do a little mini Church Pub crawl – minus the pubs and so ended up doing a 1 hour private tour on 15th Century Violins. (as many of you know the one thing I just can’t stand is beginner Violinists, any other beginner instrument no worries just the violin rrrhh.) But it was actually very interesting learning all about violins, violas, Cellos and Double bases. They also had two flutes. And how we progressed from the Violin to all these other interments, kind of like the Internet always changing. E.g. They had Violins with the Viola shape and Violas with extra strings like the Cello. Also very glad I did n’t play back then as trying to read this old sheet music, was challenging for me, the notes looked different and they did n’t close their bar’s.
I then went to look at the horses from the Spanish Riding School. (Winter Riding School) what can I say I am always ready to pat an animal.
Saturday nigh, I had managed to get lost and ended up at a what I thought was spending the second Saturday night in a row at a beer festival. After an hour or so I was really enjoying the band and thought I should find out what they where called so I could Google them when I got back to London, it was all in German but the music was good. So I went up to find out what they where called, lets just say I very soon worked out that they where a religious group and I was not at a beer festival.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment