Not much has changed at home. (Oxford) When people ask me what I have planed for the weekend, I always end up with a I’m not sure?? But then Friday night I went out to drinks with people from work, so by the time I got into Oxford it was 11pm, Rich had already been to Uni drinks, a Pub and then ended up at a dinner (all the colleges have dinners) to enjoy the open bar. So by the time I got in I meet him and his fellow Uni friends at the Kebab stand, it was time to go home.
Saturday morning I got up early and road my bike to Sainsbury’s to do the weekly shop which had n’t happened for two weeks while I was away. I’m sure while some of the other Oxford Wags (Wife’s and Girlfriends) think I’m crazy, I think at least it makes me exercise and I love having choice in what I buy at the supermarket, instead of only getting to chose from Coles express.
Rich and I had lunch and then he went off to Uni for a group meeting, I did a little cleaning and had a nap. We then went down to the boat Races to watch all the College’s compete and see who would cross the line first and who would bump.
We then went to basket ball, Richard to play and me to watch, after the game we then road home again.
I then went back to finishing the cleaning and Rich went to another Group meeting.
We then went to the Retreat with all the people from that group meeting with their partners for drinks, followed by this Indian Restraint called 4500 miles from Deil, which everyone keeps telling me is the best, but we found this other one in the centre of 0xford when my Parents where over, and the service there is always a thousand times better than what we got at 4500 miles form deil. Plus I love the food at the other place. By 11.30 we where kicked out of the Lamb and Flag (another oxford Pub) and Instead of ending up at the Kings Arms (its open till 1am, so you normally get kicked out about 1.20 am) where pushing our bikes home. Sunday morning both my Nana and Mum called which was nice.
Rich and I watched a movie about an Irish Guitarist, the movie was Ok, but the music in it was really great, I still have the song going though my head. I had a nap, and then got up to go to a class as I really need to do more exercise, the music was good but the teacher was so happy for 3.30 pm on a Sunday afternoon. By the time I picked up a few things at the small Sainsbury and road home, I then started on dinner.
Its now 6.03 am on a Monday morning and I’m glad that I’m writing this instead of trying to sleep as this bus driver has left the lights on the entire way from Oxford to London. In 25 mins I will be sitting at my desk and the day will begin.
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment