What can I say, ever since I started work in a “Real Job” not that the Pharmacy wasn’t real but ….I became a coffee addict, not that I’m that bad, I just need my one a day, (and yes feel very sorry for all those people in New Zealand that have to talk to me every day at a very grumpy hour without coffee)Hence in Japan, with jet lag and everything else, I needed my coffee, the food didn’t really worry me, Fish and rice, whole fish slapped on a plate with sauce (including head, tummy etc..), deep fried Fish, Raw Fish, (Just like being at home in Aus, minus the raw) the people at work know I won’t eat Moo Cow, Babe or Barr Barr (sheep).
So really I should be grateful for my fish diet nothing quite like chowing down on some whole raw squid mmm yum, black ink running down the side of my face.
(I am sure all the fish equalled out all the yummy Japanese cakes]
Actually the work people didn’t know what to do with me, so they took me out to India, Italian, – nothing like it taking your shoes off sitting down low in a decked out Japanese Restaurant, with Japanese chief, Japanese waitress and smoking at the dinner table and eating really good Italian.
Anyway back to the coffee, so I thought I can do this I can get a coffee, and no Star bucks and Mcs is cheating, I won’t eat Mcs in London so why eat it in Japan.
Star Bucks, I hear you say??? well they don’t have Gloria Jeans here. (London) (but someone please start up the chain over here you would think that this close to Italy they would have to have good coffee in this town but no.)
But I have been told this is a good coffee place in London:- http://www.flat-white.co.uk/
Maybe next weekend?
So anyway went into the shop explained that I wanted a small skinny latté, preferably paying with American Express and with a receipt.
Hence I got a talk black coffee and a receipt. Well I managed to drink some of it but it just did n’t do it for me so back at work I thought, fine, try the coffee machine it can’t be that bad? It even had a button for latté.

(FYI for Brett and the colour blind thing, but the latté was green and froffy)

No comments:
Post a Comment