Tuesday, September 11, 2007

New York, New York

While London is no New York, the only thing that sleeps in this city is the tube.

And myself on any remotely comfortable object, hallway, on top of my bed fully dressed, Lounge room floor, or bus back from Oxford – Guess Adriaan my other flat mate will be looking forward to coming home and not having to step over me.

The Last month has been a whirl of trips to Oxford, my first ever cruise down the Thames, the London festivals and the Theatre.

Going out with the Girls from work has been so much fun, a number of them are also Australian and have been here for a number of years, makes me kind of feel like I haven’t really left.

My iPod is full of London theatre music, which I think my flat mates are over the moon about as I no longer play this at full volume on the stereo through our flat.

I am working out of Brighton again tomorrow, I don’t know how many more times I am going to get down their, as I like being down their for the entire day, else it takes a huge chunk out of the day and coming from Oxford, this will be a mission.

Its another crazy week as everyone from Europe is over, last night at dinner their where only 2 English people! Even though 5 of us from the London Office went as we are Swedish, Japanese and Australian.

Its also a great week as Stu, my lovely friend from work has been given the all clear after four rounds of chemo http://stustcdiary.blogspot.com/

6 days till Richard gets here
8 days till I am homeless

No comments: