Hi Guys,
Rather enjoying life in Wimbledon, even the discussions on skim milk. There is always full fat milk in our house but it always seems to run out faster and then the guys end up drinking skim milk in there coffee. I have explained that in the hope that our butts won’t get any fatter chicks drink skim milk, but this seems to get lost on my house mates and they end up drinking their coffee with a look of distain on their faces : )
I had a conference last Friday at The Waldorf Hilton with Google, yahoo etc.. but the most interesting thing for me was watching all the English women get up and walk out. I looked down at my feet to see mice running around, I did a second take for a minute, how could I be in this Posh hotel in London and they have a mouse problem?? Compared to the rats at Town Hall station in Sydney, the mice where rather cute.
On the way home from Dance, at which because I am currently in UK beginners they dance with their shoes off, so instead of my standard bruises on my legs and knees, I now also have them all over my feet as well. Looks like I will be living in ballet flats until I make it into Intermediate, which hopefully is n’t too far away.
So anyway on the way home from Dance last night, I walked through Leicester Square and they had the world premier of the New James Bond - Casino Royale. So I stopped to have a look, the highlight was defiantly getting to be about 2 meters away from “M” (Dame Judi Dench) and Sir Richard Branson. (My Dad has always had a thing for James Bond, which is proably why I was so excited to see “M”) Well I guess I can now also cross of my list going to London to Visit the Queen, she was there with Hubby, I was surprised at how grey she is. Obviously there where lots of other celebrity’s and people where yelling at them but I had know idea who they where, from UK TV and News people, soap stars, Foot balers, Comedians. I did recognise Paris Hilton though. Clearly having a Blonde moment as she could n’t find her Car.
We have a team off site in 2 weeks going to stay at Fawsley Hall, at Northamptonshire, so I am looking forward to a few days in the country.
Hope all is well
Take care
KD
P.S. Ralph I had lunch with MR West last week : ) he sends his regards.
Wednesday, November 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment